ACA compliance tailored for your employees.
ACA compliant coverage refers to a major medical health insurance policy that conforms to the regulations set forth in the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Are you ACA compliant?
All new individual major medical policies sold after January 1, 2014, are required to be ACA compliant. This means they must include coverage for the ten essential benefits with no lifetime or annual benefit maximums and must adhere to the consumer protections built into the law. The ACA defines ten essential health benefits:
- Ambulatory Services
- Emergency Services
- Maternity and Newborn Care
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment
- Prescription Drugs
- Lab Tests
- Chronic Disease Management, Well-Services, and Preventive Services
- Pediatric Services for Children, Including Dental and Vision Care
- Rehabilitative and “Habilitative” Services
To learn more about compliance, contact King Forman Insurance Agency and we’ll walk you through the requirements.
ACA Compliance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.